All municipalities in Restigouche have space identified for industrial and/or commercial development.There are five (5) industrial parks or areas identified specifically for industrial use.
- The Atholville Industrial park in located along the Restigouche River in general proximity of AV Cell and Zenabis operations.
Contact: Village of Atholville 789-2944
- The Balmoral Economic Development Area is located off Route 388 between Charlo and Balmoral and offers 330 acres.
Contact: Village of Balmoral 826-6060
- The Campbellton Industrial Park is located off Route11 at the entrance of the City and offers 30.1 acre area.
Contact: City of Campbellton 789-2700
- The Town of Dalhousie has an area off Renfew street that encompasses close to 100 acres of land for development.
Contact: Town of Dalhousie 684-7600
- The Restigouche Industrial Park is located off Route 11 within the boundaries of the Village of Eel River Dundee and offers more than 350 acres to accommodate development.
Contact: Village of Eel River Dundee 826-6080
Restigouche Regional Service Commission encompasses the municipalities, communities and Local service districts from Durham Parish (excluding Belledune) in the East to the Kedgwick Rural Community in the West.
Get In Touch
68A Water Street