Restigouche offers a variety of social and family services including some community services:
The Department of Social Development provides local offices in Campbellton and Kedgwick 1-833-733-7835
- 211 is the information and referral service that connects New Brunswickers to critical human, social, community and government support. It helps New Brunswickers navigate the complex network of government and community programs and services quickly to find what they need for their unique situation. It is 100% free and confidential.
- The Link program provides information on a variety of family intervention, assistance and counselling programs in the region. It provides individuals experiencing any kind of issues an opportunity to access a service through the Helping tree
Economic & Social Inclusion Corporation provides initiatives to reduce poverty and assistance for individuals to become more self-sufficient. This service is now housed with the Restigouche Regional Service Commission’s Community Development Division (506) 759-7532
- Pensez Frais / Fresh 4 Less – Restigouche
Wholesale food buying club for individuals and families wanting to buy quality fruits and vegetables at affordable prices.Members can place an order once a month for bags of agricultural produce.
- Restigouche Community Transport Transportation service adapted for persons with low income operating with a team of volunteer drivers.
Parent Resources: The Restigouche Resource Center for Parents provides information and programs to improve the health and well-being of families with children ages 0-6. (506) 753-4172
Programs for youth:
- Jeunesse Restigouche Youth – 41 A Water Street Campbellton, NB E3N 1A6 – (506) 759-6699
- Restigouche InspireAction Centre – 41 A Water Street Campbellton, NB E3N 1A6 – (506) 753-4570
- Youth in Action Centre – 44 Salmon Drive, Campbellton (506) 753-5995
- Campbellton Centennial Library, 19 Aberdeen, Campbellton
- Raymond Lagacé Public Library, Atholville
- Kedgwick Public Library
- Dalhousie Centennial Library
Policing services throughout Restigouche are provided by the RCMP · 1-888-506-1472
Fire protection is offered through municipalities and rural fire departments. Dial 911 in case of emergency
Animal control is provided by the Restigouche SPCA
165 Baybreeze Drive, Dalhousie, NB (506) 684-4396
Restigouche Regional Service Commission encompasses the municipalities, communities and Local service districts from Durham Parish (excluding Belledune) in the East to the Kedgwick Rural Community in the West.
Get In Touch
68A Water Street