Restigouche offers a variety of social and family services including some community services:
- 211 is the information and referral service that connects New Brunswickers to critical human, social, community and government support. It helps New Brunswickers navigate the complex network of government and community programs and services quickly to find what they need for their unique situation. It is 100% free and confidential.
- The Link program provides information on a variety of family intervention, assistance and counselling programs in the region. It provides individuals experiencing any kind of issues an opportunity to access a service through the Helping tree
Economic & Social Inclusion Corporation provides initiatives to reduce poverty and assistance for individuals to become more self-sufficient. This service is now housed with the Restigouche Regional Service Commission’s Community Development Division (506) 759-7532
- Pensez Frais / Fresh 4 Less – Restigouche
Wholesale food buying club for individuals and families wanting to buy quality fruits and vegetables at affordable prices.Members can place an order once a month for bags of agricultural produce.
- Restigouche Community Transport Transportation service adapted for persons with low income operating with a team of volunteer drivers.
Programs for youth:
- Jeunesse Restigouche Youth – 41 A Water Street Campbellton, NB E3N 1A6 – (506) 759-6699
- Restigouche InspireAction Centre – 41 A Water Street Campbellton, NB E3N 1A6 – (506) 753-4570
- Youth in Action Centre – 44 Salmon Drive, Campbellton (506) 753-5995
- Campbellton Centennial Library, 19 Aberdeen, Campbellton
- Raymond Lagacé Public Library, Atholville, 275 Notre Dame, Atholville
- Kedgwick Public Library, 116 Notre Dame, Kedgwick
- Dalhousie Centennial Library, 403 Adelaide, Dalhousie
Fire protection is offered through municipalities and rural fire departments. Dial 911 in case of emergency
Restigouche Regional Service Commission encompasses the municipalities, communities and Local service districts from Durham Parish (excluding Belledune) in the East to the Kedgwick Rural Community in the West.
Follow us on Facebook
Get In Touch
68A Water Street