The May monthly meeting has been cancelled as we await for elected officials to be sworn in.
The next regular meeting of the Restigouche RSC is scheduled to be held on Thursday June 24th, 2021 at 6:00 pm.
The meeting will be held via MS Teams. If you would like to participate call 789-2595.
Unless otherwise noted, the Restigouche Regional Service Commission holds regular meetings on the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:00pm at the RSC office, 68A Water Street, Campbellton.
Procedure for addressing the Board at regular meetings:
- Proponents wishing to address the Board must submit their name and topic on the Friday preceding the
meeting to email@example.com.
- These will be added to the Agenda, following the adjournment.
- The question period will be limited to 30 minutes.
- Unless the Board determines otherwise, the proponent will be restricted to speaking for a period of no longer than 10 minutes.
- All questions must be addressed to the Chair and all interventions shall be managed by the Chair.
- If a new topic requires a vote by the Commission, the matter shall be referred to the appropriate committee or full Board for
consideration prior to a decision being taken.
- The Commission reserves the right to table an answer that requires further information.